Run your own zone event for just $4.00 per player!
Many schools find that budget pressure limits their participation in interschool chess events. There is another way! Rather than kids missing out your school can run your own interschool chess event... Invite the other schools in your cluster; it's easy and costs just $4 per player.
- Fully automated web-based tournament management software
- Schools register online
- Live telephone support during the event
- Training manuals and videos provided
- Accredited training and workshops available
- Winning Teams qualify for State Finals
- We can add your event to the calendar to attract more players if required
$4 per player* - registration and rating fee
$195 equipment hire (20 x chess sets, boards and clocks) + delivery at cost
$130 prize pack (15 team medals, 6 individual medals and school trophy)
$46 certificate pack (or free download and print them yourself)
$680 Hire an official chess arbiter for the day
* minimum charge of 30 players; fewer than 30 players in an event will not qualify a team for State Finals.
** Maximum 128 players in a zone event (if you are expecting more players please discuss with us and we can help you run A-grade and B-grade events)
* All prices plus 10% GST