Find your next online INTERSCHOOL chess competition!
How do Online Events work?
- Zone events are nominally named for a Geographic Location - that way you're more likely to bump into people you know (or avoid them!)
- However, Any school may play in any Zone Event
- The winning team from each event Qualifies for their STATE FINALS.
- State Finals are qualification only events and restricted by state.
- Our events are UNIQUE in that they are NOT anonymous.
ALL ONLINE ZONE EVENTS
- Pick either morning (9.15am - 11.45am AEST) or afternoon (12.30-3pm AEST) events on a school day (note the local timezone if you are planning to play interstate matches)
- Teams have no minimum or maximum size to participate; however, require minimum of 4 players to win an event
- Run in Year Level (age) divisions
- Are fully supervised, safe and secure
- Registration fee of $12 per student
Please download and share this flyer with your parents. Student can register directly online for these events. No teacher participation is required - but you are of course welcome to come and spectate!
Below you'll find some images you can use to share with students and drum up some excitement!
We recommend directing students to enrol in a specific event, on a specific date.